Thursday, November 3, 2011

Artistic Block

Fonthill - Bucks County
For the past 6 or 7 weeks I have been in a creative dark hole - nothing seemed to interest me....Maybe it was that I was back in my old touring world working on a one time project to make some money to support my image addiction toys....Yup just maybe that was it....takes one's head back to the left side of the brain....

The cure - A ROAD TRIP...... First stop was Seattle where I met old friends - facebook friends - Teri Lou Dantzler, Scooter Lowrimore and Charles 'Dick' Maclauchlan. I have known Dick and Scooter only on FB for the last year....have watched their images pass my screen but had never met them until a few days ago.  We broke some bread and had a great time shooting - both in Seattle and up in Olympic National Park.
Fonthill Original.....
I decided the cure for getting my head back into my iPhone work was to re-process older images using the new technology for the iPhone. Today's image is from last year at Fonthill in Bucks County......a 28 image Autostitch panoramic processed in Photo Studio, Perfect Photo, Snapseed and Filterstorm. I started right from the beginning of the process by re-doing the Autostitch....

Teri Lou Dantzler and I are teaching an iPhone creativity class on Whidbey Island starting on Friday at 1PM....there are still a few places open.....here is the link to The Pacific Northwest Art School...


No comments:

Post a Comment