Tuesday, November 20, 2012

French Lick, Two Trees

Sunrise, French Lick, Indiana
Having just had eye surgery I find that I can see the screen on my iP5 much better - something that has not been great for quite some time. Turns out I had a cataract in my left eye (the dominant one) and they needed to replace the lens...and now my vision is 20-20 - no more glasses - have to love modern technology.

And speaking of modern technology the iPhone is a perfect tool to re-create older more traditional photography -  such as the work of Edward Steichen where he mixed platinum and color as in the famous image of the Flatiron Building in New York.

This image today is the first in my exploration of re-creating these older images using the iPhone and iPad.....also a bit of Photoshop involved.....

Here is a link to some gum over platinum prints - http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7114251914438294276#editor/target=post;postID=4844196365450493793


No comments:

Post a Comment