Wednesday, March 28, 2012

iPhone iMage pRocessing

Ireland Stream, Mac Processed
As most of you know I am non-traditional when it comes to processing my images solely on the iPhone or iPad. There are so many ways to get to the end result why limit yourseslf.

Lately I have been using several iPhone/iPad application on my Mac - both desktop and laptop. The ones used the most are Photo Studio, Sketchmee, Grungetastic and Artista Haiku. Being of the older generation this also helps keep my eyes from getting tired and losing concentration.
Original iPhone Image

In addition to the application mentioned above there is also Color EFX4, Silver FX Pro2 and whatever other third party software you currently are using. Add this to some elegant sharpening techniques and you wil find your creativity expanding. Not to mention when printing I find it best to sharpen and make various local  adjustments on the big screen.

Today's images are from a trip to Ireland last year.

All of this is covered in The Last Pixel Show iPhone/ipad workshops. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment