Monday, June 25, 2012

Ferris Wheel


Ferris Wheel - Atlantic City
How many times have you worked on an image for a few days and the minute you post on a social network page or blog or other media a thought enters your mind with a new processing idea - countless times for me. That and going back in the archives and wondering how you missed an image in the first place...something I suggest everyone do from time to time...

The Ferris Wheel image today fits both of these criteria. It has been in the archives for quite some time - very much overexposed but with bit and pieces of color. After working on the image for several days it dawns on me to make a composite using one of my cloud images. PS: it is always helpful to save clouds and texture images in a folder for just this purpose.
Original Ferris Wheel
So after an hour or so I think I have it right, hit return and send it off into the cyber world. Needless to say that second I did that I realize it was the color that drew me into the image in the first place, and, of course, now have to go back and mask in the color...

Original Image







No comments:

Post a Comment