Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Iceland, Black Sand Beach

Black Sand Beach, Vik, Iceland
There are many black sand beaches in Iceland. Today's image is from the town of Vik and the beach sits about 200 yards off the main road, which I might has only two lanes.

This image was made using an iPhone4 and the true-hdr camera application. It wasnot processed on the iPad or iPhone - it was processed on my mac computer using Nik's Color Efx4 and Photoshop CS6.

Did I mention the gas station located just beyond the beach has some of the best hot dogs I have ever tasted. It is always a must-stop on my itinerary when in Iceland. 

'The Last Pixel Show' has 4 spots open for the iPhone/iPad creativity workshop at The Palouse in Washington State. Click on the link above for more information. We will be covering all types of iPhone/iPad processing as well as the last day being spent on printing your images.

No comments:

Post a Comment