Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two Irish Friends

Childhood friends - Ireland
I was sitting in the car at Tuliag Bay, County Donegal waiting for sunset thinking it might be a good one...Out of the corner of my eye I notice a car pull up and two women get out.....Not paying attention I am startled by a tap on the window....of course it is the two women asking if I would take a photo of them with the bay in the background.....of course I say yes with one caveat - i can take their photo also...we agree - i take photos with both of their cameras and then get to shoot a few hipstamatic images with my iPhone...

Long story short they were childhood friends and used to swim in that very bay..currently they are 67 and 71.....back for another childhood memory...and me, I am happy to have been part of it.......

PS: the sunset never happened but the portrait did.....the universe responded....




No comments:

Post a Comment