Thursday, January 26, 2012

Iceland, Red Church

This iPhone4 image has been in the archive since last July. This image was made in Hellnar, Snaefellsnes, Iceland.

Since the arrival of so many iPhone/iPad applications for Mac it has become increasing viable to process image like this one on the big screen. And there is no way to express my the gratitude I am certain my eyes are feeling by doing this. Thant plus the availability of CS5 content aware and sharpening applications such as Pixel Genius.

This image wsas processed using developer Macphun's FX Photo Studio PRO and Snapheal. Macphun makes many viable applications for both iPad/iPhone and Mac... Additionally this image was sharpened using Pixel Genius in Photoshop along with the lens correction in Lightroom3.

PS: I also added a bit of noise in Photoshop.

On another note The Last-Pixel Show Workshop website is up and running at http://www.thelastpixelshow.org/.

I am also taking on a few one on one students at my home studio - if interested drop me an email at harry@harrysandler.com. The one on one classes are iPhone/iPad as well as basic Lightroom and Photoshop skills.

below is the original iPhone image:



No comments:

Post a Comment