Sunday, July 10, 2011

Santa Monica Pier

Santa Monica Pier, California
Posting two images every day on two separate blogs has been very educational. I have learned so much over the past 18 months - many new ways to manage an image and applying the new skill across many many platforms...

Today is one of those transitional images for me - I have processed the Santa Monica Pier (one of my all time favorites) several ways but today is a more slightly grungy saturated version. Can't wait to see where this work-flow will lead...after all as my friend Teri Lou Dantzler always says......play play play....

Image Management:

Phase P65+
Mamiya 645DF - 47MM Lens
Transfer to move to iPad2
FIlterstorm
Snapseed
Iris
perfect Photo

2 comments:

  1. Great piece, Harry. I love the textures you've created in this one. The fine lines of the ferris wheel stand out from the grunge of the sky. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy - just looked at your site - you are doing some great work - really like the cuba images - need to get there at some point - would you have a website for the gentleman who took you there...

    ReplyDelete