Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wiscasset, Maine

Orignal Image

This image above was one of the first ones I printed several years back. Decided to re-process today and see what it looked like taking out many of the artifacts and smoothing it out a bit. Part of the work was done in Touch and the rest was done using content aware in Photoshop....

The image below is the redoux from this morning.
redoux
And just for some fun I made a lab conversion to Black and White and used a color fill layer to change the tone...
Toned BW, LAB Conversion 



I find it very rewarding to go back occasionally with the new information we have learned and re-process older images - great fun to see what one can accomplish with a few new tools....just saying you know....

I am working to get my images back on the blog after the user error that occurred. It is a long and tedious job. I am giving some thought to a newsletter once a week - stay tuned to this space for more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment