Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More iPhone 4s

iPhone 4s - True HDR - no tripod
 Still playing with the images from last Sunday...checking out the resolution of this new device and operating system...Image above made with True HDR resting on a ledge - I did a standard input sharpen on the image - standard for me that is...The Empire State Building is approx. 4 miles away...very impressive considering the 8MP camera.....
Image at 100%


Below is the screen capture from Lightroom3...Note the ISO, Shutter Speed and 4.28MM Lens...


PS: Personally while I like a certain degree of resolution, I also like the camera's ability to render in a more expressionist way - just the I like to see both ends of the spectrum - like pushing sliders all the way to the left and then to the right before making decisions....
Screen Capture from Lightroomm3

No comments:

Post a Comment