Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ireland - Ring of Kerry

Ireland iPhone4
As mentioned in my other blog, http://hsandler.blogspot.com, this morning I am completely bogged down trying to get out of NY for a month of travel. Going to points west including Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Whidbey Island for a workshop and finally Denver.

As I just got my new iPhone 4s this will be an interesting trip doing the test drive...looking forward to seeing old friends and making some power stitches with the new high res camera......

I can not remember very much about today's image other then it was in Ireland on the Ring of Kerry....most likely a pro-hdr image.....I processed in Filterstorm and blender this morning on the iPad2.....

stay tuned to this space for some travel images.......what fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment