Friday, December 23, 2011

Knowlton, Quebec

Arrived into Knowlton, Quebec last night and noted that this was the first time I had made this trip and there was no snow. Needless to say when I got up this morning I was not dis-appointed. I had some coffee and toast, put on some warm clothes and set out to find a few iPhone images.....and once again was not dis-appointed. I heard somewhere that we should all make postcards from time to time and today's blog is just that......something about a fresh snow when the temperature is 32F.....makes everything look like a  Thomas Kinkade painting...

OK, time to leave for the north country......going off radar with no internet or phone service....


Wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season.....all the best for 2012 - hope to see you all somewhere out there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment