Thursday, June 16, 2011

Only in New York Kids

Was driving in the city and caught this one out the window of the car......really liking the new NIK Snapseed and photoforge 2 - also noticed in forge2 you can use blue-tooth and move an image to another device....

Image Management:

iPhone camera - no hdr
converted to black and white in Photoforge 2
image adjustments and frame in Snapseep

New website is live and finished. Has links to my two blogs and some new work. Finally have a website where I can make my own changes from anywhere in the world.


http://harrysandler.com is the address.....feel free to use the email link in the footer -

3 comments:

  1. You mention the bluetooth transfer capability in PF2. Have you gotten it to work? I've tried a dozen or more times since the upgrade and no luck. I even remembered to turn bluetooth on in both devices (well after the first time anyway.)

    Why green for this image?

    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. well wouldn't you know. It has been working but I set it up backwards somehow, the device I think is sending is actually receiving. operator error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is not intuitive st all - and yes it seems to be backwards......I chose green messing around with toning color......just playing...

    ReplyDelete