Monday, February 13, 2012

The Last Pixel Show, Workshops

Out to Sea-Rye Playland
The Last Pixel Show iPhone/iPad workshops are up and running for 2012. If you want to simply take family snapshots, straight ahead landscapes or explore your artistic side this is the place to learn. The Last Pixel Show starts with the basic set up of the iPhone and explores capture, resolution, folder structure, transfer of images and various applications that allow one to mold an image to personal taste.

At this time Last Pixel is offering two location workshops, Napa, California (April) and The Palouse (August) in Washington State. CLICK HERE and get more information on our website.

There are other options available if you can't make on of the locations websites. See below for links to local and online workshops:

Teri Lou Dantzler is offering online training:
 http://iphoneographywithterilou.blogspot.com/

Harry Sandler is teaching in New York City:
http://www.fotocare.com/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=day&id=20120310&eventid=143&full=full&Itemid=111

JUST ANNOUNCED: Peters Valley Craft Center, Layton, New Jersey:
http://www.petersvalley.org/store/html/product.cfm?id=115


"If I could I would take every workshop Teri Lou and Harry offer. Not only did I learn tremendously from their collective, amazing talents, but I also came away believing in my art and vision. Since I first owned an iphone I have been using it as one of my cameras. Now it is my camera of choice thanks to the skills I learned from both Teri Lou and Harry. I love how they presented the workshop materials and the camaraderie between the other workshop participants was also a highlight for me! I can't wait to take another workshop from them!
.......Cecily Caceu, 
Portland Oregon


Here are some thoughts that you can use: Harry and Teri manage to pack a lot of good information into their workshops. They make the info meaningful because they are very patient and generous teachers, willing to work one on one with students to address specific areas of interest while also giving a overview of this constantly evolving subject. Recommended!...Dorthy Alig, Indianapolis



No comments:

Post a Comment