Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rye Playland, Out to Sea #2

Out to Sea - Version 4
I have this workflow exercise  I do where I will process images (both big boy and iphone) in various ways on various platforms to see just what is possible. This is done by taking iphone images to the desktop and vice-versa...having so many applications now available for the mac makes this a lot of fun...

Today's image was posted a few days ago but I also processed today's image completely on my  desktop Mac Pro using MacPhun Photo Studio, Dramatic Black and White with a bit of NIK Snapseed and Color EFX4 thrown in for good measure...

I guess the lesson here is do not be afriad to push sliders and workflow as far as possible in both directions....this is helpful in learning just what your limits are....no telling what is slight ahead or behind....

Below is the image progression that led to today's post...

Out to Sea V3

Out to Seas - V1


No comments:

Post a Comment