Thursday, February 9, 2012

Self Portrait


Self Portrait
I was invited on to a new Facebook Page all about iPhone Portraits hence today's posts. Over the past few years I have come up with quick combinations for shooting portraits, both quick street images and, of course, self portraits...most of the time I use the Hipstamatic Camera, Johns Lens and Kodot Grizzled film. If time permits I might use either ProCamera or Camera+ to take advantage of being able to throw the background out of focus.

This particular image was made using the IP internal camera...I played around in Filterstorm, NIK Snapseed, MacPhun PhotoStudio and Photo FX and came up with this workflow....My evil twin? Self-Portraits can be fun....

Come learn iPhone Photography with The Last Pixel show. Last Pixel is doing what we believe are the first iPhone location workshops with the first one being in Napa, California in April...Click HERE and look at  our website for more information...

Like us on FACEBOOK for more information on upcoming events.




No comments:

Post a Comment