Monday, June 27, 2011

Music and iPhone


I was on a flight today from The Hague to Dublin and worked out a new image, John Mellencamp,  for the Music and iPhone series. I had this image in the archives since the mid to late 90's and decided to give it a bit of a Jack Levine treatment on my iPad. Jack was a social realist painter who passed away in 2010.

Image Management:

Photographed using a Nikon F Series Camera
Kodachrome Film
Transfered into the digital world using an Imacon/Hasselblad scanner

On the Ipad:

Auto Painter II
Iris
Filterstorm
Perfect Photo

I do realize that auto-painter II is not high res but I like this setting so I bite the bullet...I can upres later for printing on canvas....

Images from Music and iPhone will be shown starting September 10th at the Renaissance Fine At and Design Gallery as part of the Music, iPhone and other Neighborhoods Sequence. This show wil then move to Toledo, Ohio at Gallery 20 as a benefit for 1Matters.Org, an organization that works hard to house the homeless. They are located in Toldeo, Ohio. All monies will be donated to 1Matters.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment