Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Red Door

I just keep going back to Christiania and noticing something that I missed on the last visit. Still obsessed with the fact that this location actually exists at all in 2011. The more I go back the more it reminds me of San Francisco in the mid to late sixties....it would seem they have found a way to make the counter culture work in a major city setting.

At any rate I had dinner there last night and on the way out noticed the red door which I believe was a restaurant open only during the day. There is definitely something that draws one into a red door.....IN Ireland last January it was a blue door.....

Image management:

iPhone standard camera set to HDR
Perfect Photo for sharpening
SketchmeeHD for line drawing
Snapseed for black and white conversion, frame and adding grain
Iris and Blender
Filterstorm for local adjustments and masking


I AM STILL NOT ABLE TO SEPARATE MY IPHONE BLOG FROM MY TRADITIONAL CAMERA BLOG.  TO THAT END IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE IPHONE BLOG NOTE THAT IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I WILL BE MOVING THE IPHONE BLOG TO WORDPRESS. STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! I would have captured it as well.

    I love old entrances with doors, wondering about the lives that went through them over the years.

    Is this just a narrow door, or normal of width and tall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like finding these doors....never know - i bit smaller then a normal door both in Height and width...

    ReplyDelete