Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dramatic Black and White for the Mac

New application arrived on my screen this morning - Dramatic Black and White - an Application for the Mac.....We have all used this on the iPhone and iPad and now it is on the Mac. This application from the same people who bring us the Artista applications like Oil, Haiku and Grungetastic....Really good developers and they did not let us down with their new offering....They are definately ahead of the Mac App game at the moment....

So I thought I would process an iPhone image on my mac...I used the new Mac application to convert the original image (at the bottom of this blog page) to Black and White - there are a multitude of choices in the Mac App - good choices by the way from Black and White look to grain structure.......

Random Color Painted IN
I then took the image into the iPad and painted back in some random color using Filterstorm....Check out this app whether on your mac or mobile device....so much fun...

Black and White conversion below....
Processed in Dramatic BW on the Mac

Original Image below:



No comments:

Post a Comment