Monday, September 19, 2011

Indianapolis Car Show

Old Buick.....
There are quite a few iPhone applications now available on our laptop and desktop computers....Lately I have been processing on my 'macbook' playing using a few of these applications.
Today's image was created by using the application pixel blender and then blending this image back into the original using layers and blending modes in CS5......I am traveling and really tired and will post a tutorial in the next few days showing how this is accomplished...

For now I had fun with an image photographed at the car show Sunday morning at the Indianapolis Raceway.......there must have been 500 cars or more....I posted a few big boy images from this show on the http://hsandler.blogspot.com this morning........stay tuned for more...

Finally getting home today after two weeks on the road....

I fell in love with the the Dodge truck below....Difficult to isolate a vehicle at a show but the owner was kind enough to pull the vehicle out a bit for this iPhone HDR image....this would be a great truck to photograph from.....
Dodge truck

1 comment: