Sunday, May 8, 2011

Halloween

Halloween, Carmel, Indiana

With the release of Iris for iPad I find my self going back into the archive to re-process older images in the new technology. Sometime it is not more then a simple resolution upgrade up to a totally different dialog box - the latter usually creating a good deal of work trying to find where the developer has moved often used adjustment tools. All in all they did a great job with the new Iris. The only change I might make is to have the blend icons more visible as that is the main adjustment this application is used for.

I can not remember how I originally processed today's image but I do rmeember that it was processed only on the iPhone4. Today I used the iPad only:

ProHDR - hand held
Dynamic Light for Orton
Photostudio for pencil paint 2
paintmee for blending painterly image
artista haiku for blending image
Iris for blending
filterstorm for local tonality and sharpening

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Harry! I can't wait to get my iPad. I never had one and still use my iPhone3GS but the bigger screen of the iPad is badly needed. You did a very nice job here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ipad is really good for us iphone addicts...and the apps made for iPad are slightly better with more tools....I resisted it for some time but my good friend Teri Lou turned me around. thanks for the response...

    ReplyDelete