Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Flowers


Before leaving on this current road trip I was driving to my dentist when I came upon these springs flowers. Parked in a 'no parking' zone - jumped out and made a few exposures....

I ended up playing with color and brushing techniques in Filterstorm as I am still exploring the power of that application. Also used Iris for the first few blending images.

Captured with the Iphone4 - prohdr - handheld
filterstorm
iris
perfect photo
photo transfer to move images to my iPad

A reminder that I am at the Apple Store at Keystone Crossing this Saturday morning from 8AM - 10AM putting on a Music and iPhone presentation. I will be going over applications and processing as well as hitting on folder structure. There will also be images from my early days in the music business plus some new iPad processed Ektachrome musical images.

Gallery show opens Friday night at The Renaissance Fine Art and Design Gallery at their fabulous new location. Click on the link above for more information. The show will have 46 images from the John paul Caponigro Alumni Group, Next Step. Some fine images by 23 emerging artists will be on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment